- IRS Hack Exposes Financial Information of 100,000 Tax Payers, Federal Times
- Sony Pictures Employees File Class Action Lawsuit Amid Hacking Scandal, New York Post
- Target May Be Liable For Up To $3.6 Billion From Credit Card Data Breach, Tech Crunch
- Home Depot hack could lead to $3 billion in fake charges, CBS News
- More than 47,000 reported security incidents in 2014, NY Times
- 90% of companies say they’ve been hacked: Survey, Computer World
- Hacking a big danger for small businesses, USA Today
Steps to being Safeguarded
A no-cost, zero-obligation meeting in which we not only learn about your business, we assess your company’s security and expose the actual threats that are currently facing your defenses.
After we get a handle on your environment our engineer is dispatched to your facility with SecureSys hardware and software to begin a non-invasive assessment of your production environment.
Know your weaknesses. Receive a report detailing the security threats. Understand your vulnerabilities and get a comparative rating of your perimeter’s security using industry-accepted scoring mechanisms.
Take protective action and begin planning for the steps you must take to harden your environment, improve audit controls and continue deploying internet-based applications and services securely.